A downloadable game for Windows
Gravity Box is a minimalistic sandbox game where gravity is your friend. Create your planets and let the mystical force take over. Try building a whole solar system or just watch how the planets behave in different scenarios. Can you replicate our solar system? Time to find out!
- Create systems of planets and watch how they behave
- Edit your planets
- Change the speed of the simulation
- Load pre-existing scenarios to get some inspiration about what's possible in the game
- Save the systems you are the most proud of. Maybe even send them to a friend?
- Temporarily pause the game to create planets with more precision. While paused, planets' sizes will be set with the scrollwheel.
Savefiles will be located under: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DaMastah\GravityBox\saves
- Added the ability to slow down time (0.75x & 0.5x)
- Planets now grow marginally faster than before
- The volume of the music has been lowered from the start
- You can now run the game in the background
- The camera will no longer reset after deleting the last created planet
- Minor UI changes
- Fixed an audio bug
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.